PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION CHARTER – DATA PRIVACY
By this personal data protection charter (hereafter the “Charter”), the ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple commits, in accordance with the applicable French and European regulations and in particular the 26 April 2016 European Regulation n°2016/679 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing and free circulation of personal data, to ensure the protection of the personal data it may have to collect as part of its activity.
The purpose of this Charter is to describe the terms and conditions under which the ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association, as data processor, shall collect, process and use certain personal data (hereafter the “Data”) directly provided by visitors and users who register their personal information by filling out the contact and/or registration forms.
For all information on personal data protection, you can also refer to the CNIL (Commission Nationale Informatique et Libertés) website: www.cnil.fr.
Scope of this Charter
This Charter applies when you:
- visit the website or use the applications edited by the ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association;
- contact the ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association;
- provide your email address in order to receive our newsletters;
- provide your personal information when registering for an event.
Nature of the Data collected and processed
The ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association only collects and processes Data that is appropriate, pertinent, up to date, accurate and strictly necessary to its activity.
The list below is not exhaustive, but the Data collected and processed are mostly:
- Your name(s), first name(s),
- Your email address,
- Your phone number(s).
Purpose of Data processing
The ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association only processes your Data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes.
The ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association mainly uses your Data for the following purposes:
- To conclude and execute contracts that tie you to the association (management of registration to events, customer relationship, payment of services, etc…);
- To comply with its legal and regulatory obligations (retaining Data in order to be able to comply with legal obligations, manage demands from competent authorities to access the Data, etc…);
- To serve the ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association’s legitimate interests;
- To safeguard your own vital interests;
- To respect your choice as a User and/or Client when the ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association asks for your consent before undertaking special processing of your Data;
- For marketing operations: to contact you, with your consent if applicable, about special events that could be of interest to you;
- Other purposes: we retain a history of all transactions and other commercial documents, in order to comply with judicial and administrative demands from insurance providers, or for audit purposes.
Recipients of the Data
The ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association shall share your Data with the following recipients:
- The ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association’s internal services;
- The service providers acting on behalf of the ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association;
- The French or foreign competent authorities, notably in the case of legal proceedings;
- Certain commercial partners, with your consent;
- With a third party, as part of a restructuring or reorganization of the association;
- The French Fencing Federation (FFE – Fédération Française d’Escrime), or any other club requiring the use of our platform to organize an event.
Duration of Data Retention
Data are only retained for the time necessary to carry out the operations for which they have been collected, plus potential statutory limitation periods.
Rights of the User and Client
In accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the following rights:
- Right of access: you are entitled to be provided with information on the processing of your Data, and to obtain a copy of this Data;
- Right of correction: if you believe your Data to be inaccurate or incomplete, you may demand it to be amended accordingly;
- Right to deletion: you are entitled to demand that your Data be deleted, to the extent permitted by the regulations;
- Right to limit the processing of Data;
- Right to oppose the processing of Data; In particular, you have the absolute right to oppose the processing of your Data for commercial prospecting purposes;
- Right to the portability of your Data, which allows you to recover part of the Data which concern you or, if technically possible, to transfer them to a third party. The ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association will do its best to respond to requests within a reasonable amount of time and, in any event, within the deadlines set by the current regulations;
- Right to set guidelines for the retention, erasure or disclosure of your Data after your death;
- Right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data, at any time.
You may exercise the aforementioned rights using the following methods:
- By email, at the following address: email@example.com; or
- By postal mail, at the following address: 4 Mail de Schenefeld, 78960 Voisins-le-Bretonneux.
Please be advised that you can also send a request to the CNIL (the supervisory authority in charge of enforcing obligations with regard to personal data in France.)
Data transfer outside the European Union
Data may be transferred to countries that are outside of the European Union, only for the purposes laid out in this Charter.
In that case, the ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association shall take the necessary measures with their partners and subcontractors in order to guarantee a level of safety for your Data in compliance with the applicable regulations. If your Data were to be transferred to a country that does not provide an appropriate level of security, the ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association shall supervise the transfer and provide appropriate guarantees.
Protection of your Data
The ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association shall ensure that your Data are processed safely and privately, even for certain operations that are undertaken by subcontractors. To this end, the ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association shall deploy all physical, organizational and logistical measures necessary to prevent loss, alteration, misuse and destruction of the Data, notably by only providing a secure access to the people authorized for processing.
- What are cookies?
The word “cookie” refers to the different trackers that are deposited or read on your terminal (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc…) when you browse websites, depending on the choices you have expressed. Cookies allow to identify your terminal during your next visits. This way, every time you access our Websites, the data from your previous visits can be retained.
- What cookies do we use?
The ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association may use the following main types of cookies:
- Technical cookies relating to the Website’s features, that allow you to browse the Websites, use their features and to save preferences (for example: add an item to your cart)
- Website analysis cookies, that allow the ASL SQY – LED Saber Temple association to assess the traffic on the website/application, and generally allow to improve it.
- Cookies that retain your preferences, that simplify, help and customize your browsing experience;
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies that are used to tailor ads to your interests and limit the number of times you see the same ad.
- List of the cookies we use
|Name||When is it created?||When does it expire?||What is its purpose?|
|PHPSESSID||When loading the first page||When you close your browser||A cookie used by the PHP encryption language to allow the recording of SESSION variables on the Web server|
|SERVERIDXXXX||When loading the first page||10 minutes||Technical cookie linked with the website traffic statistics server|
|__cfduid||When loading the first page||10 months||Used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and to apply safety parameters for every client|
|_ga||When loading the first page||2 years||Used to distinguish between users|
|_gali||When loading the first page||30 seconds||Used to dissociate links on a page from the external URLs on the same page.|
|_gat||When loading the first page||60 seconds||Used to limit the rate of request. If Google Analytics is deployed via Google Tag Manager, this cookie will be called _dc_gtm_.|
|_gid||When loading the first page||24 hours||Used to distinguish between users|
|wordpress_xxxxx||During the first connection attempt to the admin console||When you close your browser||WordPress uses these cookies to store your authentication info, and their use is restricted to the area of the admin console.|
|wordpress_logged_in_xxxxx||During the first connection||When you close your browser||WordPress uses this cookie to indicate who you are and when you are connected, for most uses of the interface.|
|wp-settings-xxxxx,wp-settings-time-xxxxx||During the first connection||When you close your browser||WordPress uses this cookie to customize your view of the admin interface, and sometimes the main interface of the website.|
- Duration of cookie retention
Cookies are retained for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months.
- How to block cookies?
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but this is not an obligation. You can refuse to save cookies, or configure your browser to warn you before accepting cookies. In order to do this, you must change your browser’s settings as follows:
If you’re using Internet Explorer:
- Go to “Tools” in the menu bar and click “Internet Options”;
- Click on the “Privacy” tab at the top;
- Slide the cursor up to activate the “Block all cookies” setting, or down to activate the “Accept all cookies” setting.
For more information, visit http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
If you are using Firefox 30.0 or a later version:
- Click on “Menu” and select “Options”
- Select the “Privacy and Security” panel.
- In the Content Blocking section, tick the “Custom” box.
- Tick the “Cookies” box to block cookies, or untick it to stop blocking them.
If you encounter problems with cookies, make sure that the “Accept third party cookies” option isn’t set to “Never”.
- Choose how long cookies can be retained.
Retain them until: “They expire”: Each cookie will be deleted when it is set to expire. That date is set by the website that emits the cookie.
Retain them until: “When Firefox closes”: cookies saved on your computer will be deleted when you close Firefox.
Retain them until: “Ask me every time”: every time a website tries to send a cookie, you will receive a warning asking you whether you accept saving the cookie or not.
- Click on “OK” to close the “Options” window
For more information, visit https://support.mozilla.org/fr/products/firefox/privacy-and-security/cookies
If you are using Google Chrome:
- Click on the “Tools” menu
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Advanced”
- Click on “Privacy and security”
- Select “Content Settings” and then “Cookies” Then, select “Block third-party cookies”.
For more information, visit https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
If you are using Safari 5.0:
Open Safari, go to “Preferences” and click on “Privacy”.
- In the “Accept cookies” section, indicate if and when Safari may accept cookies from websites. To see the options explained, click on the Help button (looks like a question mark). If you have set Safari parameters to block cookies, you might have to temporarily accept cookies in order to open a page. Repeat the above steps, and select “Always”. When you are done using the page, block cookies again and delete the page’s cookies.
For more information, visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1677?viewlocale=fr_FR
If you are using Opera
Open the “File” menu, and then choose “Preferences”
Click on the “Privacy” icon
Define your parameters.
If you have a different browser type or version, we advise that you consult the “Help” menu in your browser.
Changes to the Charter
This Charter may be modified in the future, in particular due to changes to the applicable regulations. Any changes will be added to this page.